Transformational Creativity and Learning in The Netherlands
Transformational Creativity and Learning (TCL) Skills is a groundbreaking learning experience. This course addresses and answers a fundamental question for both the individual and the organization: how do we harness the whole potential of our mind and bring our creativity and innovation skills forward, in any environment and circumstance?
By drawing on the worldwide breakthroughs in mind/brain research, TCL offers transformational, unique, and highly effective strategies to gain mastery in the process of expanding the creative capacity. The starting point is learning the Mind Mapping technique, followed by ways to apply it into many situations we encounter in our daily professional and personal lives. The course is highly experiential, with many hands-on activities throughout.
During the course, the participants will master the following skills and tools:
- Learn Mind Mapping ~ The Master Skill
- Maintaining Mental Concentration
- Greatly improving Short and Long-term Memory
- Cutting through Information Complexity
- Creative Presenting in small and large group settings
- Stress Management Techniques
- Applying Mind Mapping to a variety of workplace situations and processes
Structure and Logistics
- Duration: 4 hours
- Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
- Each participant is to bring a plain white drawing pad (large format, ~ 11” x 17”), a pack of fine color pens (minimum 10/12 colors), and a current magazine that relates to an area of professional interest
- Light snacks will be provided
- Monday, September 7 (14:00 – 18:00)
- Tuesday September 8 (09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 18:00)
- Wednesday September 9 (09:00 – 13:00)
Costs and Payment
The cost of this 4-hour course is 50 Euro (light snacks included), with 2 payment options – a direct transfer to a local bank in Noordwijk, NL, or via PayPal. Please contact me for the details for your preferred option.
Download a detailed course program here: TCL-flyer.pdf .