I believe in the tremendous value of the Right Livelihood Quest, and in the importance of making it available in our current times, for as many people as possible. Equally, I believe in making it available and affordable for all those who hear the call and are truly ready and committed to this journey.
The opportunity to share and support others on their journey oftentimes is a part of the process, and we believe it making it possible here as well.
- The cost of the whole Right Livelihood Quest 12-week process (Phase 1/Preparation, Phase 2/Retreat, Phase 3/Integration, and lifelong membership in the Right Livelihood Community of Practice) is:
- Blended: between $1,450 and $1,750 USD.
- Fully Virtual: between $850 and $1,150 USD.
- You get to choose how much you are willing and able to pay within the ranges above, whereby anything above the minimum automatically goes towards several causes of heart/mind/spirit alignment which we support on an ongoing basis (such as partial scholarships). We also match it with loans to starting entrepreneurs around the world through Kiva.
- The cost of accommodation, food, and travel (if required) to the Phase 2/Retreat is extra, and is dependent on the location of the retreat.
- Discounts for special groups, such as current students of Presidio Graduate School (and all graduates of Pinchot University and Bainbridge Graduate Institute), members of the Mankind Project, or the Deep Coaching Institute community, is available upon request. There is also a possibility of a discount for couples doing the Quest together.
Based on availability of funds, we are able to provide partial scholarships for up to half of the cost of the Quest itself (though not the lodging part). Connect with us directly to explore this option.
Should your circumstances change and you need to cancel your participation after you register, you can get full refund less 25% administration fees. This can only happen if you cancel before the Quest process begins. Once it starts, refunds are not available any more.