Right Livelihood Quest at the Mount Madonna Center
This Right Livelihood Quest is happening at the beautiful Mount Madonna Center, which is located about 45 min east of Santa Cruz, CA. Here you will find all the information about this Quest, including timelines, logistics, and the application process. Please feel free to connect with us with any further questions.
The whole journey of the Quest lasts 3 months, with the following timeline:
- Phase 1/Preparation (online) starts on Monday May 20, 2019, with a webinar at 6 PM PST to launch the Quest.
- Phase 2/Residential Retreat at Mount Madonna takes place between June 12-16, 2019. We start at 6 PM PST on June 12 (Wednesday), and finish by noon on June 16 (Sunday).
- Phase 3/Integration (online) starts at the end of Phase 2 and lasts until August 11 (Sunday).
There are multiple lodging options available at the Mount Madonna Center, from tenting to single rooms with bath. The lodging costs listed in the Application Form are for 4 nights of accommodation and includes all meals (e.g tent is $288 USD, single room with bath is $776 USD). Mount Madonna requires you to specify your first and second choice for type of lodging. Once the Quest starts and all options are submitted, they do the assignment of accommodation, doing their best to accommodate your preferences.
Mount Madonna Frequently Asked Questions page provides you with more information about the center, their regulations, and what you might need to bring with you.
Tuition Payment Schedule:
- $250 USD (Application Deposit) is due when submitting your application, and will guarantee your participation in the Quest.
- The remainder of the Quest cost is due by Friday, May 17, 2019. As the total amount of the Quest ranges between $950 and $1,250 USD, you pay the remainder of this amount (less the $250 Application Deposit).
- Lodging cost are due by May 29, 2019.
To Register for this Quest:
Step 1: Fill in the Application Form below.
Step 2: Pay the Application Deposit.
Step 3: A welcome email with the initial preparation instructions will be heading your way.
In case your circumstances change and you need to cancel your participation after you register, you can get a full refund less an administration fee of 50% of your program Application Deposit. This can only happen if you cancel by Friday, May 17, 2019. Refunds are not available for any tuition payment already submitted after that date.